Basic B.Sc Nursing:
- Program Duration :4 Years covering intensive theory classes, attending towards for observation and supervised practice.
- Intake :40
- Mode of Admission :Entrance Exam
- Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
- Hostel facilities available for Girls only.
- Pass in Intermediate (10+2) or passed any other examination conducted by boards/councils/Intermediate Education established by state Govt./Central Govt. with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry & Biology as optional subjects.
- Passed in intermediate with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 45% marks taken together in the qualifying examination (In case of SC/ST candidates the minimum is 40%)
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Completes 17 yrs. of age on 31st Dec. of the year in which admission is sought.