Ragging has been defined
- As any conduct by way of words or action which teases,treats or handles freshers with rudeness.
- Rowdy or undisciplined activity which might cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm to freshers.
- Making freshers perform something which causes shame and embarrassment in them.
- Institute of Paramedical Sciences has taken various precautions as per National Raggingprevention program me and ensures 100% NO RAGGING.
- Formed Anti-Ragging Committee headed by Principal.
- Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
- Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to the entire staff members al almost all areas in the college (i.e. Canteen, Parking places, Different blocks. Play grounds etc.) And ensures that at least one member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- Wide canvassing about Anti-Ragging, is being done in the forms of Flexes, Posters and Boards in college premises and surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- The work of the Anti-Ragging Squad Committee to see that no incident of Ragging was follow into the College Premises and Hostel.
- The members of Anti-Ragging Squad Committee are as follows: