Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Program Duration :2 Years covering intensive theory classes, attending towards for observation and supervised practice.
- Intake :20
- Mode of Admission :Direct
- Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
- Hostel facilities available for Girls only.
- Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- Be a registered nurse.
- Have working knowledge of English.
- Be medically fit.
- Have good personnal and professional record.
- Candidates should produce Migration certificate from State Nursing Council
- No Candidate who is above 48 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission shall be eligible.